All Tings Cherry Chocolate

observations. tech. games. news. humour. friends. you. me.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Last Movie?



When I first saw you that day I could immediately tell that your mind was preoccupied. You seemed troubled and burdened, and I was glad that you shared with me those thoughts later, and we were able to have an open conversation.

I enjoyed the movie with you, and it was comforting to hear your laughter. I was buoyed by your proximity and warmth, and you did not need extra clothing to keep warm after all.

Though you might not be aware at that time, I felt a sense of urgency for closure before we parted. This would later be fulfilled by the chain of events leading to the creation of this blog.

Will there be more "Coming Attractions", another "Akan Datang"?

Have you received the tickets?

2 Comments:

  • At September 23, 2005 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    by a twist of fate, i didn't receive the tickets. but glad there's a pic. do u believe in fate? ... 2

     
  • At September 23, 2005 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Asking me if I believe in fate is like asking me if I believe in God. I believe in God and there is a map for each of us, but we are still able to choose the paths we take to reach the destination. That's what makes the journey so interesting.
    LL...NY

     

Post a Comment

<< Home