All Tings Cherry Chocolate

observations. tech. games. news. humour. friends. you. me.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Thanks Xbox


For keeping me in the gaming scene when my PC could not longer hold up. My next PC will just be a 'net top. It's ridiculous the way gaming rigs are now. It's crazy what they're charging for the latest graphics cards, extra fans to cool fans, water-cooled setups, enough LED lights in casings to guide the space shuttle back to earth. IT's crazy.

Here's a nice ode to the Xbox. Biggest was best, no slimmed-down double-dips was necessary. Of all the games I own/owned, three stand out: Burnout 3:Takedown, Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 and Lego Star Wars were the ones that kept me riveted. At least it's still good as a jukebox for my home theatre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home