All Tings Cherry Chocolate

observations. tech. games. news. humour. friends. you. me.

Friday, December 16, 2005

I'll be on 绝对Superstar!!


...Superstar Virgo lah. Originally planned for next CNY, but since there was a special package offered through my Dad's card, my family will be sailing on a four-day cruise from Sunday.

This is the second time I've been on one; the first when I was very young and with my cousin's family (on QEII Princess Masuri). Weird thing is, my only memory of that cruise was me loaning a Candyland boardgame from the Rec Room (and not playing it anyway). Must be the psychedelic colours.

I hope it will be more fun this time (more food definitely- 6 meals a day!). I'm looking forward to play through my Advance Wars DS, read a book, listen to my collection of podcasts, and catch a sunrise at sea. Have to remember my jade pinky ring, buy choc thins and pack my tux (cue theme).

1 Comments:

  • At December 19, 2005 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It was "The Princess Masuri" or something like that.

    Didn't like it. Boring as hell.

    Spent most of my time watching Smokey and the Bandit and some slasher flick about a secluded mining town.

    Hope you have a better time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home