All Tings Cherry Chocolate

observations. tech. games. news. humour. friends. you. me.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Public-Domain Multimedia Resources


or "How to ensure the pic/video/music you took from another site is not copyrighted". My cousin shared over dinner the story of how he threatened to sue another local food blogger who posted a stolen pic from his site. The errant blogger would probably have gotten away had he remembered to p-shop my cousin's friend from the pic. Doh!

Lifehacker's got a good post on how to find public-domain multimedia to jazz up your next assignment/presentation, without fear of legal reprisal.

Ivan, I'm surprised that the pics turned out so well, so I use one ok? Don't sue me can? btw, do you know how prawns laugh?

1 Comments:

  • At September 10, 2006 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I did not threaten. I do not make threats. Just promises.

    Am ok if a credit and a link is made.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home